Recipe: Delicious Turkey Taco Soup
Turkey Taco Soup. This quick & easy Turkey Chili Taco Soup, filled with beans, tomatoes and corn is one of my favorite soups for lunch or dinner! Turkey Taco Soup with ground turkey, beans and corn. Cook on the stove or in slow cooker and then top with your favorite toppings.
Making this Turkey Taco Soup is about as easy as it gets. Start by dicing up an onion and browning it along with some lean ground turkey in a skillet. Once the turkey and onion are cooked add them into. You can cook Turkey Taco Soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 2 cup of beef broth (more if you prefer it soupier).
- Prepare 1 envelope of ranch seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 4 tsp of cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cayenne.
- It’s 1 can of yellow corn.
- Prepare 1 can of white corn.
- You need 1 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
This turkey taco soup is like your favorite turkey chili combined with the best taco flavors. It is a healthy family dinner that both kids and adults will enjoy. This is a great soup to make after Thanksgiving, when you have leftover turkey to use up and want to do as little cooking as possible. Yes, ground turkey or pork would work in this taco soup recipe.
Turkey Taco Soup instructions
- In medium skillet, brown turkey until cooked thoroughly.
- In large pot, combine meat, seasonings and broth.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes.
If you wanted to make it vegetarian. A taco in liquid form, this delicious Turkey Taco Soup is so hearty and satisfying! It's a perfect Weight Watchers recipe that's great for just about anytime. It reheats and freezes well, so I like to double the. Made with ground beef, taco seasoning Ground beef: I used ground beef but you could also use ground turkey or ground chicken!