Coconut Milk Rasam (Soup). Making coconut milk rasam is quick and easy if you have coconut milk ready. Then it does not take much time. In the recipe I have used homemade Though you can also have it like a soup.
Quick and Easy Coconut milk rasam Next time I would only use one and would also add waaay more lime juice (to give it that sweet and. Thai Coconut Curry Butternut Squash SoupHost The Toast. You can cook Coconut Milk Rasam (Soup) using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Milk Rasam (Soup)
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Methi seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of urad dal.
- You need 2 of Red chilli broken.
- Prepare 1 of string Curry leaves.
- You need Pinch of Hing.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin crushed.
- Prepare 4 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- Prepare 2 of Green chilli broken.
- You need 1 of Tomato chopped finely.
- You need 1/2 cup of Tamarind water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- It’s 1 Cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Crushed Pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of Thick Coconut milk.
- You need As needed of Coriander leaves.
- It’s As needed of Salt.
Carrot And Ginger Soup With Coconut Milk Recipes. Instant Pot Vegan Butternut Squash Soupdrive me hungry. Coconut Milk Rasam, Thengai Paal Rasam Coconut Milk Rasam Recipe, Moong Dal and Coconut Milk Rasam.
Coconut Milk Rasam (Soup) instructions
- Heat oil in kadai add methi seeds, Mustard, urad dal. Once mustard done add broken red chilli, curry leaves and hing. Saute for 30 sec..
- Now add crushed cumin, garlic and green chillies. Saute couple of seconds and add chopped tomato, tamarind water and one more cup of water. Add salt. Boil for 10 minutes in low flame..
- Now add crushed pepper, thick coconut milk and let it boil for 3 minutes in low flame. Adjust salt and garnish with coriander leaves. Enjoy with rice and papad..
Making coconut milk rasam is easy and quick. Buy the ingredients for our Cauliflower and coconut milk soup recipe from Tesco today. Liquidise in a blender, then return to the pan. Pour in the coconut milk, season and reheat. Have a can of coconut milk in your pantry?