Easiest Way to Make Tasty Pea Soup
You can cook Pea Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pea Soup
- It’s 2 cup of butternut squash (cubed).
- You need 1 of onion (diced).
- It’s 1 lb of ham steak (cubed).
- It’s 6 cup of chicken broth (unsalted no fat).
- You need 1 of pound.
- You need 3 of carrots (chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 of bay leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of thyme.
Pea Soup instructions
- soak peas.
- combine on ingredients except butternut squash and heat on high until boil. then turn down to low and cover.
- after approx 45 minutes add squash.
- cooked until peas are completely liquified. if soup isn't thick enough, remove cover and turn up heat stirring frequently until desired thickness..