cabbage soup. Reviews for: Photos of Healing Cabbage Soup. This Cabbage Soup recipe is one of the few recipes that you can sit down and eat as much as you want as often as you want and you can feel great about it! To make this simple cabbage soup you only need fresh cabbage, onions, canned tomatoes, chicken stock, and a few spices.
This is THE most adaptable soup. It's flavorful, incredibly healthy, and comes together in no time. Are you looking for a great recipe for your Cabbage Soup Diet? …You've come to the right place! You can cook cabbage soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of cabbage soup
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of carrot, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of cabage, shredded.
- You need 1 can of diced tomato.
- Prepare 8 cup of ham stock.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 dash of franks hot sauce.
Cabbage Soup is a savory vegetable soup made with carrots, celery, onions, cabbage, diced tomato and spices. I've been making cabbage soup for years because it's the perfect thing to make when it's. Cabbage soup, a tasty and easy way to include more vegetables into your diet. It's low in calories, but extremely flavorful.
cabbage soup instructions
- Boil a bone in ham shoulder for 30 min then use the water as ham stock..
- Saute onion and carrot in oil for 5 min.
- Blend tomatoes (optional) then add along with cabbage, frank's hot sauce and ketchup. Bring to a boil then simmer for an hour..
- (Optional) Add chunks of ham during cooking. Serve when cabbage has softened completely.
Cabbage soup is extremely delicious and easy to make at home. Do you remember the cabbage soup diet? It was one of those crazy fad diets where you were supposed to I'm calling this soup All You Can Eat Cabbage Soup as a tongue-in-cheek reference. Cabbage Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. My family loves this soup and enjoy it throughout the autumn and winter months in Michigan.