Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Goulash Soup
You can have Goulash Soup using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Goulash Soup
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Cooked beef roast.
- It’s 1/4 lb of Smoked ham.
- You need 1/4 lb of Cooked pork roast.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 of Diced Spanish onion.
- You need 1 of Diced celery stalk.
- You need 1 of Dice red bell pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of peeled, seeded and diced tomatoes.
- You need 6 cup of Beef stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of Caraway seeds.
Goulash Soup instructions
- slice the meat the shred.
- Heat the butter and oil together in a large saucepan.
- Add the vegetables and saute until tender.
- Sprinkle with flour and cook for 5 minutes or until the flour carmelizes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and stock.
- Add the meat and simmer gently for 90 minutes.
- Sprinkle with caraway and simmer for 5 minutes longer.
- serve very hot.