Recipe: Perfect Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto)
Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto). Keto Broccoli Cheese soup is loaded with broccoli and cheese plus low carb! This Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe is packed with so much flavor that even your non Keto family members will want a bowl of this! This soup is creamy, delicious, and very low carb.
Cook it in bulk and keep it on hand to heat and eat. Our Keto Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup recipe is very high in electrolytes, sodium, and potassium to keep you at your best. This Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup packs a lot of flavor and a lot of fat! You can have Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto)
- You need 1/2 medium of onion.
- You need 1 can of Progresso 3 cheese starter.
- Prepare 5 slice of uncooked bacon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey ham.
- Prepare 4 cup of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
Winter is coming and I've got a soup recipe that will even warm up the Night King's cold dead heart. Here is my Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Keto Recipes > Keto Dinner Recipes.
Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto) step by step
- Put whole can of Progresso cheese starter into pot with water and milk. put on stove on low heat.
- cut bacon up to 4 times so that all pieces are between .5 to 1.5 inches. put in a frying pan on low and mix as needed.
- once bacon is 3/4 cooked, chop onion and add to bacon. add to pot of liquid ingredients and stir, stay on low. turn off heat to frying pan where bacon was cookinh.!.
- cut up honey ham into quarter inch pieces and throw into pot with other ingredients.
- cook broccoli in microwave or boil. you can either chop or completely blend the broccoli, it's really a matter of resource and preference. now add the broccoli plus the shredded cheese to the pot and simmer 5 minutes..
- turn off your stove and let the soup sit for an additional 10 minutes..
It's time to get comfy and cozy with a delicious bowl of cheese and broccoli soup! This keto recipe is pretty easy to prep and execute. This keto-friendly broccoli cheese soup recipe is pretty darn close to the classic version, but without the addition of flour or potato starch (which some traditional soup recipes use as a thickener). We did put our own little twist on this recipe, of course, by adding collagen-containing. This ketogenic broccoli cheese soup is packed with nutrients such as vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and phytonutrients.