Autumn Wild Rice Soup (vegan).
You can have Autumn Wild Rice Soup (vegan) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Autumn Wild Rice Soup (vegan)
- Prepare 48 oz of vegetable stock.
- It’s 8 oz of wild rice.
- Prepare 8 oz of baby bella mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of medium carrots, small cubes.
- Prepare 2 of ribs celery, diced.
- It’s 1 lb of sweet potatoes, small cubes.
- It’s 1 of small white onion, diced.
- It’s 1 1/2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoons of old bay seasoning.
- You need 13.5 oz of can of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 bunch of kale (about 4 large handfuls) destemmed and torn up.
Autumn Wild Rice Soup (vegan) step by step
- Melt butter in a 5qt dutch oven on medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté for 5 mins, stirring occasionally, until soft and translucent. Stir in garlic and cook for an additional 1-2 mins, stirring occasionally, until fragrant..
- Add vegetable stock, bay leaves, old bay seasoning and all veggies, except kale. Stir to combine then continue cooking until the soup begins to boil..
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 45mins or until rice is soft, stirring ocasionally..
- Add coconut milk and kale, stirring gently to combine. Add salt & pepper to taste, then serve hot..