Recipe: Appetizing Thai Red Curry Soup
Thai Red Curry Soup. This Red thai curry soup has the most amazing depth of flavours. I tried red Thai curry chicken from a different website and it did not even come close to this soup I was so sorely let down and I love the Red Curry Chicken Soup. I enjoy prepping the ingredients, with a glass of white wine.
So let's get to it, shall we? Soup is a huge staple for me during the As I have never met a Thai Curry that I didn't like, I thought the flavors would fare well in a soup-y mixture too. Indian, Nepalese, North African, Japanese, or Thai – I love them all. You can cook Thai Red Curry Soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Red Curry Soup
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of boiling water.
- Prepare 2 of vegetable bullion cubes.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- You need 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1 block of tofu.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need of Thumb size piece of ginger.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s of Your choice of rice noodles.
- You need 1 head of baby bokchoy.
The noodles we used in this soup are an instant-whole grain variety, and they melt into this the creamy red curry broth almost instantly. Learn how to make incredible Thai red curry at home with this video. It tastes like your favorite Thai restaurant's! It's Soup Week on Oh My Veggies!
Thai Red Curry Soup step by step
- Cut up a block of tofu into squares and put in in a pan with 1 Tbsp coconut oil on medium high heat. We are going to cook this until tofu is nicely browned and crispy. Turn occasionally..
- In a large pot, heat up some olive oil on medium heat and add minced garlic and ginger. Cook until browned, adding water as needed to deglaze the pot..
- Add 3 Tbsp of Thai red curry paste to the pot and cook for about a minute..
- On high heat, Add 1 can coconut milk, 2 vegetable bullion cubes, 2 1/2 cups boiling water, and 2 Tbsp soy sauce to the pot..
- Chop your red bell pepper into cubes (however big or small you want) and add it to the pot. Partially cover and reduce to a simmer for about five minutes..
- Then add your choice of rice noodles to the pot (cook for however long the package instructions say). Add your bokchoy at this time as well (you can substitute this with spinach)..
- After your noodles are done cooking, add your crispy tofu into the pot, stir, serve, and enjoy!.
Now, before you get all impressed, you should know that the I've made a soup similar to this with summer veggies and green curry paste in the past, and I thought I could switch out the green curry with red and I'd get something. Better than takeout, this vegan Thai red curry noodle soup with winter vegetables is layered with warm, spicy, and comforting aromatic flavors. If you fancy something a little bit different for dinner, yet quick and easy to prepare, this rice noodle soup is definitely something you should try. The inspiration for this Coconut Red Curry Shrimp Soup recipe came from one of the best restaurants in my town. It's has a bit of Thai influence, making use of Thai red curry paste and coconut milk.