Easiest Way to Make Perfect Easy Ham and White Bean Soup
Easy Ham and White Bean Soup.
You can have Easy Ham and White Bean Soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Ham and White Bean Soup
- You need of soup.
- It’s 2 can of great northern beans, drained and rinsec.
- You need 2 cup of pre cooked ham, cut into small cubes. Utilize your leftovers..
- Prepare 8 cup of vegetable stock, can use chicken. I used my pressure cooker stock.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots, cut on bias into 1/4 inch slices.
- Prepare 1 of parsnip, cut on bias into 1/4 inch slices.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion, medium chop, can use green onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/8 tsp of corriander.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of mustard powder.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Easy Ham and White Bean Soup step by step
- In large stock pot melt butter over medium heat..
- Saute carrots and parsnips for 3 minutes, then add onions..
- Cook 4 more minutes..
- Add in ham and stock. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed. Add coriander and mustard powder..
- Set soup to simmer and cook, covered for 20 minutes. Add beans and cook another 10 minutes..
- Serve hot with a good roll or bread..
- Recipe by taylor68too..