Recipe: Perfect Potato Ham Soup
Potato Ham Soup.
You can have Potato Ham Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Ham Soup
- You need 5-6 of large potatos.
- Prepare 1 pack of diced ham.
- Prepare 1 pack of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Potato Ham Soup instructions
- Peel & dice potatoes, mince onion & add both to crockpot. Put crockpot on high..
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese & both cans cream of mushroom & melted butter. Then add to crockpot..
- Mix & stir thoroughly, then add milk, ham & any seasonings. Cover & cook for 4 hrs.
- When potatoes are almost tender, fry bacon in a large skillet. As soon as bacon cools, crumble into crockpot with shredded cheddar cheese & stir. (Add a little water or milk if soup is too thick). Serve & enjoy!.