How to Cook Perfect Velveeta & ham broccoli soup
Velveeta & ham broccoli soup. Discover a variety of tasty products such as VELVEETA® Fresh Packs, cheese sauce, dinner kits and more. Also check out an assortment of unique VELVEETA® recipes that your whole family will love. Velveeta is a brand name for a processed cheese product that tastes like an American cheese, with a softer and smoother texture than non-processed cheese.
Browse recipes for any time of day with help from My Food and Family. Got ZERO shame in your Velveeta cheese sauce-loving game? Chowder makes chilly days instantly cozier. You can have Velveeta & ham broccoli soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Velveeta & ham broccoli soup
- It’s 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 3 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 lb of velveeta cheese ( cut into half inch cubes).
- You need 3 cup of frozen broccoli cuts (thawed).
- You need 6 oz of ham steak (chopped).
- You need 1 cup of frozen corn (thawed).
This easy one, with cheddar, potatoes and smoky ham, warms you up from head to toe. Velveeta, on the other hand, contains quite an array of distinct coloring and preserving agents. It's Lacking in Calcium, but Not in Lactose. Velveeta may be one of the more enduring results of American food processing magic.
Velveeta & ham broccoli soup step by step
- Cook onions in hot oil in a large saucepan on med heat for approx. 5-7 mins or until tender.
- Stir in milk bring to a simmer stirring it frequently.
- Add Velveeta and broccoli cook and stir 6-8 mins or until Velveeta is melted and broccoli is heated through.
- Stir in ham and corn cook 4-5 mins or until heated through stirring occasionally.
- Serve n enjoy.
Normally, fresher cheeses contain more lactose, but Velveeta defies all logic. These Velveeta cheese recipes make the most of that nostalgic block of cheese. Whether you're in need of a classic Velveeta cheese dip recipe or you're looking for the secret to the cheesiest mac and cheese ever, you're in luck. Go ahead and drop that Velveeta in your grocery cart: You're going to love these recipes. Known for its smooth, creamy texture and perfect meltiness, Velveeta Original Cheese is ideal in dips and is a mainstay in recipes like homemade macaroni and cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches, casseroles, dips and soups.