Shortcut White Beans and Ham Soup.
You can cook Shortcut White Beans and Ham Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shortcut White Beans and Ham Soup
- Prepare 1 of diced medium carrot.
- You need 1/2 of diced onion.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Red pepper flakes.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- It’s 4 cans of northern beans undrained.
- It’s 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of Goya ham flavored packet.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped ham or leftover ham.
Shortcut White Beans and Ham Soup step by step
- Add olive oil to coat bottom and add diced carrots over med high heat 3 minutes.
- Then add onions red pepper flakes and ham.
- Simmer for few minutes then add undrained beans and seasonings I also add Goya ham packet.
- Add basil leaves and give stir close in simmer for 20/30 minutes.
- Discard basil leaves and enjoy.