Recipe: Appetizing Broccoli and Ham Soup
Broccoli and Ham Soup. Because a broccoli soup always makes me feel good about myself. It makes me feel like I'm being really healthy. You know, with all the cheese and ham.
I put this together one night when I couldn't decide whether to make potato, ham, or broccoli-cheese soup – the result is a complete Stir ham and milk into the stock pot and allow the soup to return to a simmer. I love cheesy potato soup but since I'm diabetic now, I can't have the carbs. This is a wonderful alternative and GREAT for diabetics! You can cook Broccoli and Ham Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Ham Soup
- You need 14 ounces of coconut milk.
- Prepare 12 ounces of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of diced smoked ham.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 pound of broccoli.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
The only carbs are in the milk, and the little bit of flour! And it's so easy to throw together! I just steam the broccoli in the microwave, and then chop it, and the ham. Broccoli Cheese Soup With Velveeta In Crock Pot Recipes.
Broccoli and Ham Soup instructions
- Steam the broccoli for 5 minutes. Dice the ham and move to a pot turn on heat to render the fat. Shred the cheese..
- Chop the broccoli. When the ham is rendered add the broth. Add the broccoli to the ham and stir in..
- Add the milks. When it begins to simmer stir in the sharp cheddar cheese. When it's incorporated in well add the sour cream and stir in well..
- After it simmers for 4 minutes cover and remove from heat. Let rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Broccoli and ham potato soup is a little different from the one I usually make but we enjoyed it just as much. You could replace the ham with just about any meat in this recipe. Soups made in the Instant Pot are one of my favorite things pretty much ever, but it also does well with shredded pork and And this broccoli and cheese soup recipe? It *may* just be my favorite soup I've made in Classic Ham and Bean Soup (Instant Pot or Slow Cooker recipe). Bland in condensed chicken broth, fresh or frozen chopped broccoli, water, un-drained tomatoes, uncooked macaroni, and nutmeg.