Recipe: Yummy Ham 🐷Soup 🥣
Ham 🐷Soup 🥣. Ham And Bean Soup With Ham Bone Recipes. Instant Pot Ham and Bean SoupA Kitchen Hoor's Adventures. This is a quick and easy soup you can make with ham, lentils, onion, garlic, and celery.
This is a recipe for ham bean soup with Great Northern beans and chopped vegetables. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This hearty ham and bean soup is the kind of soup you crave on a cold fall or winter day. Not Chicken Noodle Soup, HAM Noodle Soup! I mean, how much do we LOVE chicken noodle soup? You can have Ham 🐷Soup 🥣 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham 🐷Soup 🥣
- Prepare of Ham (leftover from Thanksgiving), cut up.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of margarine.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 cans of beef broth (14 ounce).
- Prepare 1 can of white beans (15.5 ounce), undrained.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Sazon complete.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of egg noodles.
- You need 1 cup of green beans (I’m using frozen).
So now this Slow Cooker Ham & Noodle Soup is one of our most favorite leftover recipes! Gotta give the little guy credit for this one. Got a ham bone on leftover from the holidays? Put it to good use in this comforting slow-cooker soup.
Ham 🐷Soup 🥣 instructions
- In a large pot heat up your margarine……..
- Sauté onion until tender, then add minced garlic…….
- Next add to pot : beef broth, white beans, oregano, black pepper and Sazon, heat until mixture boils……
- Now add your cut up ham, stir well……
- Next add the egg noodles and green beans, heat for several minutes until egg noodles are tender…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Remove ham bone; let stand until cool enough to handle. Remove meat from bone; discard fat, gristle, and bone. Shred meat, and stir into soup. Raw pack canning an excellent and easy recipe for Ham & Bean Soup using your leftover ham. So good and no challenge to make.