How to Cook Appetizing Quick Ham & Bean Soup
Quick Ham & Bean Soup.
You can cook Quick Ham & Bean Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Ham & Bean Soup
- It’s 2 c of cooked ham, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 of carrots, chopped.
- You need 3 stalks of celery, chopped.
- You need 4 c of chicken broth.
- It’s 4 cans of cannelinni beans.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
Quick Ham & Bean Soup instructions
- Saute veggies in butter until tender. Add garlic and saute 1 minute more..
- Add all remaining ingredients and bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes. Remove bay leaf..