How to Prepare Appetizing Ham, Broccoli, Gouda Cheese Soup
Ham, Broccoli, Gouda Cheese Soup.
You can cook Ham, Broccoli, Gouda Cheese Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham, Broccoli, Gouda Cheese Soup
- You need 4 ounces of Gouda cheese.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter divided.
- It’s 1 pound of broccoli.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned evaporated milk.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 pound of smoked ham.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of tarragon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dill weed plus more for garnish.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Ham, Broccoli, Gouda Cheese Soup step by step
- Steam the broccoli. Cube the ham and fry it in a deep pan, with the black pepper, 2 tablespoons of butter, and tarragon..
- Grate the gouda. Melt the butter with the ham add the seasonings except for some of the dill for garnish..
- When butter is melted add the milk and cheese. Stir till the cheese is creamy don't boil or your soup may break and become grainy. Stir in the broccoli. Mix the flour and water and stir in till it is as thick as you like. Garnish and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.