Coconut Thai Soup.
You can have Coconut Thai Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Thai Soup
- It’s 3/4 lb of chicken.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 can of 14 oz Coconut Milk.
- You need 2 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Minced Ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Tumeric Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sliced green onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped Cilantro.
Coconut Thai Soup step by step
- Brown chicken in vegetable oil..
- In separate bowl bring coconut milk and chicken broth to boil. Reduce heat..
- Add other ingredients to broth..
- Simmer until chicken is done. 10-15 min..
- Sprinkle with green onions, cilantro, add tomatoes if desired..
- Serve with rice..