Soup Pasta Made With One Frying Pan.
You can cook Soup Pasta Made With One Frying Pan using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soup Pasta Made With One Frying Pan
- Prepare 1 of Butter (tube butter is OK).
- It’s 1 dash of Grated garlic (tubed garlic is ok).
- You need 2 slice of Half sliced bacon (or ham, sausage).
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of pack Shimeji mushrooms (or any other mushroom).
- Prepare 1/3 of bundle Spinach (or broccoli).
- You need 250 ml of ●Water.
- It’s 1 of ●Consomme soup stock cube.
- You need 100 grams of ●Pasta.
- Prepare 100 ml of ☆Milk.
- It’s 30 grams of ☆Your favorite cheese (pizza cheese, sliced cheese, etc).
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
Soup Pasta Made With One Frying Pan step by step
- Finely chop the bacon, thinly slice the onion, cut off the root of the mushrooms, wash the spinach and neatly cut into 5 cm long pieces..
- Heat some butter in a frying pan. Put in the garlic and when it becomes fragrant, add the bacon, onion, and shimeji. Lightly saute..
- Add the water and the consomme cube, bring to a boil and add the cut in half pasta. While stirring the noodles so they don't stick, cook for 1 minute on medium heat..
- Stop the heat and cover with a lid. Let steam for the same amount of time it takes to boil the noodles according to the package..
- Remove the lid and untangle the noodles. (Differing from the other pasta dishes in the one frying pan pasta series, don't evaporate the water here)..
- Add the spinach and the ☆ ingredients and reheat on medium heat. Once the spinach has cooked through, it's finished. Make sure to stop the heat before the simmering causes the milk to form a film..
- Add salt and pepper to taste and it's done..
- Note: The oil from the butter and the bacon help to prevent the noodles from sticking. If you don't use these two, then add about 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil at Step 3..
- The following are more of my one frying pan pasta recipes..
- "How To Boil Pasta In a Pan" ID: 1059460 "Carbonara Pasta One Pan Cooking" ID: 1064540. "Tarako (Salted Cod Roe) Pasta Cooked in Just One Frying Pan" ID: 1059667.
- "Tomato Sauce Pasta Made In One Pan" ID: 1059684 "Japanese-Style Cabbage Pasta with Just One Frying Pan" ID: 1060612 "Spaghetti alle Vongole in Bianco – One Pan Cooking" ID: 1142852.
- "Popeye Pasta – Made in One Frying Pan" ID: 1385747.