Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup.
You can cook Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup
- Prepare 1/4 small of Cabbage.
- It’s 60 grams of Ham.
- Prepare 60 grams of Easy to melt cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare 300 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 tsp of Consommé Soup stock cube.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup instructions
- Cut the ham and cabbage into 1 – 1.5 cm cubes..
- Heat vegetable oil in the frying pan, add the ham and fry on medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Then, add the cabbage and fry for 2-3 minutes..
- When the cabbage has become fragrant, add 200 ml water (not listed) and soup stock cube and simmer over high heat with the lid on..
- When it has come to a boil, add milk and cook on medium low heat, taking care not to let it boil over..
- Just before it comes to a boil, add the cheese coated with flour. Check the taste and adjust the taste with salt and pepper. When the soup has lightly thickened, turn off the heat..
- Pour into serving bowls..