Crockpot Navy Bean Soup.
You can cook Crockpot Navy Bean Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Navy Bean Soup
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of dry navy beans.
- You need 5 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of celery, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 small of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 3/4 lb of ham hock.
Crockpot Navy Bean Soup step by step
- Place all ingredients in crock pot and cook on low for 15 hours.
- Remove ham hock and discard skin, fat and bone.
- Cut meat into small pieces and put back into pot.
- Good meal to use with New Year's hamhock.