Easiest Way to Make Yummy Dairy Free Potato Soup
Dairy Free Potato Soup.
You can have Dairy Free Potato Soup using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dairy Free Potato Soup
- Prepare 4 of Potatoes (baked).
- It’s 2 cup of Chicken broth (or veggie broth).
- It’s 2 cup of Dairy free milk of your choice (I used lactaid).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 1 bunch of Of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1 of *Optional* Cooked chicken or ham to give the soup a little more heartyness.
Dairy Free Potato Soup instructions
- Pierce potatoes with a fork and Bake potatoes on a foil lined baking sheet at 450°F for 50 minutes, turning every 20 minutes to cook through..
- In skillet, heat olive oil, add chopped onion, cook til caramelized, add chopped spinach and minced garlic. Sauté until lightly browned. Remove from stove..
- Put a slash or two of olive oil into the pot that you will be cooking the soup in. Add in onion, garlic, spinach mixture, and peeled and chopped potatoes..
- Add in 1/2 of your dairy free milk..
- Mash potatoes a little with a potato masher or to your liking (I usually like our soup a little chunky)..
- Add in 1/2 of your chicken broth. You don't want to add in too much, but not too little either..
- Check your consistency, and add the remaining dairy free milk and chicken broth to you liking..
- Add in garlic salt and pepper to taste..
- *Optional* Sometimes I like to add in some chopped ham or chicken (already cooked) to give the soup a little more heartyness..