Recipe: Tasty lentil soup
lentil soup. Don't settle for bland Lentil Soup! Make it right and you'll have everyone begging for seconds….and thirds… This lentil recipe is one of the best nourishing, simple dishes you can make with dried lentils. Lentils are coupled with vegetables for this family-friendly lentil soup.
The original recipe was my grandmother's, and it actually won first prize when she entered it at a. Lentil soup is a culinary wonder. It's creamy without any dairy, satisfying and protein-packed without Essentially, lentil soup is everything we need right now. You can cook lentil soup using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of lentil soup
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of smoked sausahe or ham.
- It’s 4 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 lb of dried lentils.
- Prepare 1 of chicken or beef bullion cube.
This lentil soup recipe is a few years in the. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible! Meet my go-to lentil soup recipe! I make this soup with lentils, carrots, turmeric, and fresh lemon whenever I'm in need of some healthy comfort food.
lentil soup instructions
- In a large pot, heat oil. Add meat, onion, celery, and garlic. Cook until tender..
- Add remaining ingredients and heat to boiling..
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer until the beans are tender (about 2 – 3 hours)..
Lentil Soup – super easy, cozy and healthy lentil soup that is huge in flavor. Loaded with earthy and aromatic spices with a little bit of heat. This is the best lentil soup plus prep is quick and it's so easy to make! It's packed with fresh veggies, zesty Italian flavors and plenty of protein rich lentils. For a bowl of hearty comfort, try Alton Brown's Lentil Soup recipe, spiced with coriander and cumin, from Good Eats on Food Network.