You can have Bean Soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bean Soup
- It’s 1 can of great northern beans 48oz.
- You need 2 cup of or so ham.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of or so brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup or pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of water to consistency.
- It’s 1 can of sour kraut rinsed optional.
Bean Soup step by step
- mix all ingredients in crock pot.
- cook on high all day, 6-8 hours or so.