Mango-Ginger-Curry Soup With Shrimp.
You can have Mango-Ginger-Curry Soup With Shrimp using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango-Ginger-Curry Soup With Shrimp
- Prepare 2 of ripe mangoes(about 1 lb. each), peeled and cubed.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped shallots.
- You need 1 large of clove garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of finely grated ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of curry powder(or more to taste).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 can of (13.6 oz.) light coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut water.
- It’s 3 1/2 tbsp of fresh lime juice(or more to taste).
- You need 1 cup of cooked, diced shrimp.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro.
Mango-Ginger-Curry Soup With Shrimp instructions
- Pulse mangoes, shallots, garlic, ginger, curry powder, and salt in a food processor until pureed. Add coconut milk; pulse until well combined. Transfer mango mixture to a bowl; stir in coconut water and lime juice. (Thin with tap water if desired.).
- Cover and chill until cold, 1 hour. Divide among 4 bowls; garnish with shrimp and cilantro before serving..