Crock Pot Split Pea Soup.
You can cook Crock Pot Split Pea Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Split Pea Soup
- You need 1 pkg of dried split peas.
- It’s 9 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 4 of carrots, coarsely chooped.
- It’s 3 of medium potatoes, diced small.
- It’s 3 of celery stalks, chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 2-3 cups of diced ham.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
Crock Pot Split Pea Soup instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a large crock pot..
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 4-5..
- Remove bay leaf before serving.