Recipe: Appetizing Split Pea Soup
Split Pea Soup.
You can have Split Pea Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Split Pea Soup
- Prepare 1 cup of split peas dry.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced celery.
- You need 1 cup of sliced leeks.
- You need 3 of carrots sliced.
- Prepare 16 oz of chopped ham.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s 3 cans of chicken stock.
Split Pea Soup step by step
- Add all ingredients to pressure cooker.
- Set pressure cooker on soups and cook for 6 minutes.
- Release pressure enjoy.