How to Make Tasty Vicki’s Potato Soup
Vicki’s Potato Soup.
You can cook Vicki’s Potato Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vicki’s Potato Soup
- It’s 16 oz of ham.
- Prepare 32 oz of frozen diced hash browns.
- You need 15 oz of chicken broth.
- It’s 15 oz of sweet corn.
- It’s 2 cups of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of large shredded carrot.
- You need 1 handful of bacon bits.
- It’s 1 of large can cream of chicken.
- You need 2-1/2 cups of milk.
- It’s 8 oz of sour cream.
Vicki’s Potato Soup instructions
- Add all ingredients (minus the sour cream and cheddar cheese) to a large crockpot..
- Mix ingredients in crockpot..
- Cook ingredients in crockpot on high for 3 hours or on low for 6 hours..
- After soup is done cooking, mix in sour cream and cheddar cheese to the crockpot..