Recipe: Appetizing Pho In Lamb Soup
Pho In Lamb Soup.
You can have Pho In Lamb Soup using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pho In Lamb Soup
- You need of PHO LAMB SOUP.
- It’s 1 of star anise.
- It’s 1 of cardamon pod.
- Prepare 1 of whole lime (poke 3 X with knife ).
- Prepare 1 liter of SOUP (PLS REFER TO MY RECIPE LG BROWN LAMB AND PORK BONE (IN RED WINE ) STOCK /SOUP OR ANY LAMB SOUP.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- You need 2 tbsp of spring onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh coriander leaf.
- You need 3 slice of any thinly cured ham.
- Prepare of BAKE GINGER AND SHALLOT.
- Prepare 100 grams of Japanese flat udon or any rice noodle of your choice.
- You need 3 of shallot.
- Prepare 2 of thumb size ginger.
Pho In Lamb Soup step by step
- UDON FLAT NOODLE..
- bring water to a boil then add udon noodle and simmer for 11 minute then drain in cool runnny water then drain and set aside.
- BAKE GINGER AND SHALLOT.
- put ginge and shalllot on baking dry and dry bake at 200 c for 10 minute then dice it up ( give a great flavour ).
- PHO LAMB SOUP.
- put soup and water in pot with 1 star anis and 1 cardamon pod with 1 whole lime.
- add in dice bake ginger and shallot let it the soup simmer for 15 minute.
- add cooked udon and simmer another 5 minute then serve immediately.
- top garnish.