Recipe: Perfect Spaghetti With Soup
Spaghetti With Soup. I used canned chicken and overloaded on the carrots, celery and onion. A couple of nights a week our family ends up eating in shifts because everyone is going every which way, all at the same time. Having a hearty soup simmering in the slow.
The spaghetti is a fun touch to the soup. Simmer until the vegetables are tender and enjoy. I tried this recipe using canned spaghetti instead of the tomato soup and uncooked spaghetti. You can have Spaghetti With Soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti With Soup
- It’s 100 grams of spaghetti cut into 2 inches.
- Prepare 200 grams of spam or ham or any meat of your preferences.
- You need 3 slice of thinly cured ham.
- It’s 1 1/2 liter of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s of MIX LEFTOVER VEGETABLE BITS.
- It’s 1 large of carrot.
- Prepare 2 medium of potato.
- It’s 3 stick of celery.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh coriander leaf and stem.
- Prepare 2 of deseeded fresh red chili pepper.
- You need of SEASONING.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
Spaghetti squash soup is easy to make, tastes amazing, and can make any lunch or dinner menu complete. Spaghetti squash comprises nutrients like potassium, folic acid, vitamin A, and. Reviews for: Photos of Spaghetti Lover's Soup. Spaghetti Lover's Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Spaghetti With Soup step by step
- Cut vegetables to big chunk and add all vegetable with water to a pot bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minute.
- Add spam and slice ham together with spaghetti and simmer for another 11 minute.
- Season with black pepper and serve immediately.
Spaghetti and Meatball Soup – Everyone's favorite dish is turned into the creamiest, coziest soup ever! Spaghetti squash soup is my new favorite recipe. Now this recipes requires a two step process because you do have to roast both the spaghetti squash and the pumpkin before adding them to the. Despite the name, spaghetti squash is still a vegetable and can get mushy when overcooked. Simply ladle the hot broth over the noodles when you are ready to eat.