How to Prepare Yummy Bean soup
Bean soup. I am an Appalachian "kid" and bean soup was a staple in our family. Here is a little trick I learned. Try this vegan Mediterranean White Bean Soup for lunch of dinner.
While this soup itself is vegan, I ended up topping it with some. This hearty black bean soup is what you need on a cold and dreary day! Made with ham shanks, sweet potatoes, bell pepper, onion, cumin, and chili. You can have Bean soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bean soup
- You need 1 of Ham bone.
- You need 2 of -48oz. jars great northern beans.
- You need 2/3 jar of of water.
- It’s 2/3 cup of graded carrots.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of chopped selery.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of Seasoning to taste I use garlic powder, black pepper, Mrs dash table blend and Italian seasoning.
Even though I'm single, I make multiple servings of everything. Neighborhood Bean Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. The Best Bean Soup Recipes on Yummly Southwestern Pork And Bean Soup, Smoky Pasta And Bean Soup, Mexican Pork And Bean Soup.
Bean soup instructions
- Place ham bone in crock pot.
- Add beans.
- Add water.
- Add seasoning, carrots, celery, and onions.
- Set crock pot on high for 12 hours.
- Set crock pot on low for 8 to 12 more hours.
- Remove bones and enjoy.
Black bean soup, a healthy, hearty, satisfying and comforting meal or side dish. Black beans are my favorite beans in the whole world and I tried them just a few years. Amazing Vegan White Bean Soup recipe that is hearty, comfy and full of flavor. For this Vegan White Bean Soup, I added coconut milk for extra creaminess and a combination of herbs for a unique taste. Bean soups are comforting, casual and budget-friendly.