Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Lentils soup
Lentils soup. Use green lentils, red lentils, brown lentils or a lentil soup mix. A well made Lentil Soup recipe is can't-stop-eating-it good. You'll go back for seconds and thirds, then you'll be taking big tubs of it to.
Lentil soup is a soup based on lentils; it may be vegetarian or include meat, and may use brown, red, yellow or black lentils, with or without the husk. If you want a lentil soup that will quickly become a family favorite, I highly recommend giving it a try. The original recipe was my grandmother's, and it actually won first prize when she entered it at a. You can cook Lentils soup using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lentils soup
- Prepare 300 of grams.
- It’s 2 of potatoes.
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- You need 1/2 of Green pepper.
- You need 3/4 liter of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 slice of bacon.
- You need 1 slice of ham.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
Lentil soup is a culinary wonder. It's creamy without any dairy, satisfying and protein-packed without any meat, and easy to make from a handful of kitchen staples. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible! Lentil Soup, My Favorite Way to Prepare This Little Legume.
Lentils soup step by step
- The day before cooking it let lentils be on water.
- Cut the potatoes into slices. Fry with the tablespoon of oil until golden..
- Put fried potatoes in the casserole you will use to make the dish.
- Strain lentils and wash them. Put them in the casserole with the potatoes.
- Cut carrots into small pieces. Cut the onion into small pieces. Divide garlic piece into two. Cut green pepper into small pieces. Fry them with a little of oil until golden.
- Cut bacon into small pieces. Cut ham into small pieces. Add to the golden ingredients of carrot, onion, garlic, and green pepper..
- When everything cooked. Put it into the casserole with potatoes and lentils. Add water until everything covered.
- Put chicken bouillon and the three tablespoons of tomato sauce. Cook until potatoes are soft.
- Eat it and enjoy..
My fondness for lentils has definitely These days, my favorite way to use lentils is in making a delicious lentil soup. Lentil Soup – super easy, cozy and healthy lentil soup that is huge in flavor. Loaded with earthy and aromatic spices with a little bit of heat. Meet my go-to lentil soup recipe! I make this soup with lentils, carrots, turmeric, and fresh lemon whenever I'm in need of some healthy comfort food.