Easiest Way to Make Perfect Turkey Taco Soup
Turkey Taco Soup.
You can cook Turkey Taco Soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Taco Soup
- You need 1 each of Sweet onion, dice.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground turkey.
- You need 1 can of Diced green chilies.
- You need 1 can of Corn.
- You need 1 can of Diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can of Kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of Pinto beans.
- It’s 1 can of Sliced olives.
- Prepare 1 each of Avacodo.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Sour cream.
- It’s 1 of as needed Mexican cheese mix.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Corn bread.
- It’s 1 of as needed Hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of Taco seasoning mix.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Turkey Taco Soup instructions
- In a large pot brown off onion with olive oil at medium-high heat. Add turkey and green chilies; cook tell turkey is brown..
- After the meat is cooked add seasoning mix, and all cans (don't drain the cans, this is the soup).
- Bring soup to a boil then cover. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Serve with corn bread and top with sour cream, avocado, cheese and hot sauce..