Summer Squash Soup.
You can have Summer Squash Soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Summer Squash Soup
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 4 cup of sliced polka hybrid squash.
- You need 4 of red skinned hybrid potatoes cubed.
- You need 6 cup of water.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut milk.
Summer Squash Soup instructions
- heat 2 T. butter in large pot over medium heat and saute onion and garlic until soft..
- Stir in curry powder, ground ginger, and ground tumeric. Stir until fragrant..
- Add squash and potatoes. Cook until slightly softened..
- Add water, reduce heat,cover and simmèr until vegetables are soft., about 30 min..
- Puree in a blender, along with coconut milk..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Very refreshing chilled.