Recipe: Tasty Pea and Ham Soup
Pea and Ham Soup.
You can cook Pea and Ham Soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pea and Ham Soup
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Yellow Split peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of Green Lentils.
- It’s 2 each of Carrots.
- Prepare 1 each of Onion.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 each of Bacon Hock.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Parsley.
- It’s 10 cup of Water.
Pea and Ham Soup step by step
- Add peas, lentils, carrots and onion to bottom of slow cooker.
- Add in bacon hock.
- Place in garlic, bay leaves and parsley.
- Cover with water.
- Cook on high for 7 hours, or low for nine hours.
- Take out bacon hock and remove meat, put meat back in to soup.
- Salt and pepper to tast.