How to Prepare Perfect Cheesy Potato Ham Soup
Cheesy Potato Ham Soup.
You can cook Cheesy Potato Ham Soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Ham Soup
- It’s of Broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of diced velveeta cheese.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare of Add Ins.
- You need 2 cup of diced potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced ham.
Cheesy Potato Ham Soup step by step
- Melt butter in large saucepan.
- Add flour and let it thicken with butter..
- Add milk and beat with a whisk.
- Stir in Velveeta cheese with a large spoon..
- Add onion powder, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste..
- If broth is too thick add water in 1/2 cup increments until desired consistency is reached..
- Add in vegetables and ham.
- Let soup simmer on low heat for 18 minutes.