Potato Soup w/ Ham.
You can cook Potato Soup w/ Ham using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Soup w/ Ham
- Prepare 4 large of Potatoes, pealed and diced.
- Prepare 1 medium of White Onion, diced.
- You need 2 of stalks Celery, finely chopped.
- Prepare 16 oz of Chicken Stock.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 cup of Ham, diced.
- You need 1 tsp of Dill Weed.
Potato Soup w/ Ham instructions
- Combine Potatoes, Chicken Stock, and Water in pot, bring to hard boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer until Potatoes soften (about 30 mins)..
- Add remaining ingredients..
- Heat on low without boiling until soup thickens to desired consistancy (about 30 mins)..