Recipe: Appetizing Ham and Potato Soup
Ham and Potato Soup.
You can cook Ham and Potato Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham and Potato Soup
- It’s of main ingredients.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of Cubed Potato.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Cooked Ham.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped Celery.
- Prepare of milk mixture.
- You need 5 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 2 cup of Milk.
- It’s of garnish.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped Green Onion (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of Grated Cheddar Cheese (optional).
Ham and Potato Soup instructions
- Combine main ingredients in large pot, bring to boil; lower to a simmer and stir occassionally..
- Melt butter in saucepan, whisk flour into melted butter, then slowly whisk milk into butter/flour mixture in saucepan. Stir constantly until thick..
- After 45 mins, or when potatoes are soft, add milk mixture. Remove from heat..
- Garnish with cheddar cheese and green onions..