Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Butternut Squash Soup
Butternut Squash Soup.
You can have Butternut Squash Soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash Soup
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 medium of carrots, sliced thin.
- Prepare 4 cup of broth of choice, or water.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 3 1/2 lb of Butternut Squash.
- You need 1 of Yam, cubed.
- You need 1 cup of lite coconut milk.
Butternut Squash Soup step by step
- in a large saucepan, heat oil to medium low..
- add garlic, onions and a pinch of salt, stirring until translucent. About 3 to 5 minutes..
- add squash, carrots, potato and broth, bring to a boil..
- lower heat to simmer, and cook for 30 – 35 minutes, or until the vegetables can be easily pierced with a fork..
- remove from heat and add the coconut milk..
- puree the soup using either an immersion mixer or regular blender..
- season the pureed mixture with salt, pepper and other spices of your choosing..