Recipe: Delicious Ham and Potato Soup
Ham and Potato Soup.
You can have Ham and Potato Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham and Potato Soup
- It’s 3 1/2 cups of peeled and dice potatoes.
- Prepare 1/3 cups of chopped onion.
- It’s 3/4 cup of diced cooked ham.
- It’s 3 1/4 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chicken bouillon granules.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 5 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 5 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
Ham and Potato Soup instructions
- Combine potatoes, onion, ham and water in stockpot. Bring to boil, then cook over med heat until potatoes are tender. (About 10-15 minutes).
- Stir in chicken bouillon, salt, and pepper..
- In separate saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Whisk in flour and cook until thick (about 1 min). Stir in milk and continue to heat until thick (about 4-5 minutes).
- Stir milk / butter / flour mixture into stockpot. Cook until heated through..