Recipe: Perfect Ham & Cheddar Soup
Ham & Cheddar Soup. Ham is pork from a leg cut that has been preserved by wet or dry curing, with or without smoking. As a processed meat, the term "ham" includes both whole cuts of meat and ones that have been. Перевод слова ham, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. From Middle English hamme, from Old English hamm ("inner or hind part of the knee, ham"), from Proto-Germanic *hamō, *hammō, *hanmō, from Proto-Indo-European *kónh₂m ("leg").
Often hams. the back of the thigh, or the thigh and the buttock together. Definition of ham in the Idioms Dictionary. ham phrase. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. You can cook Ham & Cheddar Soup using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham & Cheddar Soup
- You need 2 cup of peeled diced potatoes.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter, cubed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour (gluten free flour optional).
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of fully cooked cubed ham.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen corn.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Ham is the thigh and rump of any animal that is slaughtered for meat, but the term is usually restricted to a cut of pork, the haunch of a pig or boar. Ham is a compact source of animal protein and an excellent source of calcium, iron, niacin, phosphorus, riboflavin, and thiamine. #ham #goin ham #weant ham #mayem #hard #unstoppable. A lame and gullible individual that tries to do things that he isn't built for. I finessed this one ham out of some cash he thought he was gang.
Ham & Cheddar Soup instructions
- In large pot, combine potatoes, water, onion and carrot. Bring to boil and cook until potatoes are tender. Do not drain..
- Meanwhile in a saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth. Gradually add milk. Bring to boil. Cook and stir until thick. Stir in cheese until melted. Stir into undrained potato mixture. Add ham, pea and corn. Heat through and serve.
This is an excerpt from Rubberhead. To see the full version, go here: vimeo.com/ondemand/rubberhead Directed by Eric Wareheim FATHER John C. Unprocessed meat is referred to as fresh ham, but most ham goes through a curing process after which is it referred to as cured ham. The meat can be dry cured (salting the surface); sweet-pickle cured. Easy to use Ham Radio Software transceiver.