How to Prepare Perfect Thai Coconut Lime Soup
Thai Coconut Lime Soup.
You can cook Thai Coconut Lime Soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Coconut Lime Soup
- You need 2 quart of Water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Granulated chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 1 can of Unsweetened Coconut milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Red Curry Paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Lemon Peel.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Lime juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare of Soup instead of meal replacement broth:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Cooked Shredded Chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
Thai Coconut Lime Soup step by step
- Bring water and bouillion to a boil..
- Whisk remaining ingredients in bowl till thoroughly mixed. Make sure theres no lumps left from the curry paste..
- Add milk mixture to bouillon water..
- For broth: Simmer for ten minutes to meld flavors..
- For soup: Add chicken and mushrooms and simmer till mushrooms are tender. Garnish with cilantro..
- Possible substitutions: 1 section peeled diced ginger root for ground ginger. 3 kaffir lime leaves can be added. Lime peel instead of lemon peel. Fish sauce instead of soy and worcestershire sauces..
- Enjoy! Note: As usual w my recipes, I estimate ingredient amounts because I dont measure things when I cook. So please adjust to your taste..
- Ps if you do ALL of the above substitutions, which do make it more authentic, eliminate the curry paste..