Recipe: Appetizing Ham Bone Soup
Ham Bone Soup. Leftover Hambone Soup – Use up your leftover hambone to make this cozy, hearty soup loaded with tons of veggies and chunks of sweet ham! A simple but tasty soup to make using a leftover ham bone, kidney beans, and potatoes. Put it all into the slow cooker in the morning, and come home to a savory hot meal.
It is slow cooked with delicious veggies for the perfect soup recipe! Nana's Epic Navy Bean Ham Bone Soup Recipe: A simple, yet utterly tempting, ham and bean soup recipe is a great way to use your leftover holiday ham bone. If you're making a big bone-in ham for the holidays this year, don't throw away the leftover ham bone once all the meat's been cut off. You can have Ham Bone Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham Bone Soup
- It’s 1 of ham bone with some meat.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 can of (14.5 ounce) peeled and diced tomatoes with juice.
- You need 1 can of (15.25 ounce) kidney beans.
- It’s 3 of potatoes, cubed.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper, seeded and cubed.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- You need 6 of cubes chicken bouillon.
It's a key ingredient in this soup that adds instant flavor with minimal. Ham bones are highly coveted in my circle. This Ham Bone Soup has a few more steps than those "chuck it all in the slow cooker" soups – but the extra steps are worth it Ham Bone Soup Without Beans Recipes. Crock Pot Leftover Ham Bone SoupSimple Nourished Living.
Ham Bone Soup instructions
- Place the ham bone, onion, tomatoes, kidney beans, potatoes, and green bell pepper into a 3 quart or larger slow cooker..
- Dissolve the chicken bouillon cubes in water, and pour into the slow cooker..
- Cover, and cook on High until warm. Reduce heat to Low, and continue to cook for 5 to 6 hours..
Ham Bone Soup With White Beans and KaleA Dish of Daily Life. Ham soup filled to the brim with soft, tender potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, garlic and the option of making your own ham broth from a leftover ham bone! Even picky eaters fall in love with this ham. This hearty Ham and Potato Soup is made with a ham shank or leftover ham bone and russet potatoes. Remove the ham bone; when cool enough to handle, remove meat from bone.