How to Cook Appetizing Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup
Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup.
You can have Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup
- You need 3 can of cream of chicken.
- You need 1 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 6 large of potatoes.
- You need 1 packages of frozen corn.
- You need 1 packages of mix frozen peas & carrots.
- It’s 2 3/4 can of milk.
- Prepare 1 stick of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese.
- It’s of dried onions.
- It’s of sea salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of Ham.
- Prepare 1 packages of Colby Shredded Cheese.
Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup step by step
- Slice potatoes, ham, mix cream of chicken w/milk, layer potatoes, ham, frozen veggies, cream cheese, salted butter, seasoning, cover with cream of chicken mix and repeat. Put in crockpot, and cook on high until potatoes are tender. Right before it's done add 1 package of Colby shredded cheese and mix..
- When layering is done add chicken broth to the mix..
- Now my crockpot wasn't moving fast enough, so I used the pot part and put it the oven @350 for 2.5/3 hours or until the potatoes are tender..