Creamy Tavern Ham and Swiss Soup.
You can cook Creamy Tavern Ham and Swiss Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Tavern Ham and Swiss Soup
- Prepare 1 of Elbow Macaroni (As Much As Desired).
- Prepare 2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1 of Bunch Of Broccoli (About 1 cup), Rinsed and chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of – 1 Cup Red Pepper (Optional), Rinsed and Chopped.
- You need 2 cup of Half and Half.
- It’s 1 cup of Ham, Cut Into Chunks.
- You need 1 cup of Grated Swiss Cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 1/4 of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg (Optional).
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper To Taste.
Creamy Tavern Ham and Swiss Soup step by step
- Cook macaroni noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside..
- In a large pot, bring chicken Broth to a boil. Place chopped broccoli and peppers in the boiling water. Cook until just tender. Add your half and half, ham and Swiss Cheese. Bring to a simmer, stirring and melting the cheese..
- In a glass mix flour and a 1/4 cup water until smooth. Add to soup and stir until thick. Add nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste..
- Add the amount of macaroni to the soup that you like, simmer a bit more and enjoy!.