Recipe: Perfect Roasted Red Pepper Soup
Roasted Red Pepper Soup. This roasted red pepper soup is an excellent source of healthy vitamins – and it's delicious! If you don't have an immersion blender, a regular blender works fine. How Do I Make Roasted Red Pepper Soup?
Using jarred roasted red peppers makes it extra easy and pureeing the soup in a blender gives it a nice smooth texture. I roast my own red peppers and do a little more than the recipe calls for. I also use at least twice as much garlic. You can cook Roasted Red Pepper Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Pepper Soup
- It’s 5 1/4 cup of Vegetable Broth, low sodium.
- You need 4 oz of Tomato Paste.
- You need 1/3 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Roasted Red Pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Roma Tomatoes, seeded & chopped.
- You need 3/4 cup of Fennel Bulb, chopped (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Red Onion, chopped.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Chipotle, canned (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Italian Parsley, chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Fresh Thyme.
- Prepare 1 of Sea salt (to taste).
- It’s 1 of Black ground pepper (to taste).
This creamy, nourishing roasted red pepper soup is tangy and delicious. It's made with fennel, carrots, thyme, and cannellini beans. I love making this colorful roasted red pepper soup on cold winter days. With simple steps and nourishing flavor, it's a weeknight go-to.
Roasted Red Pepper Soup instructions
- Add all ingredients to a soup pot..
- Summer on low-medium for 30min, or until vegetables are soft..
Homemade roasted red pepper soup with a Tex-Mex twist. This soup is creamy yet cream-less and thoroughly delicious. Gluten free and easily made vegan. Hands down the best red pepper soup I've ever tasted. This soup's bold color is matched by bold flavor—smoked paprika reinforces the freshly.