Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Lauki soup / bottlegourd soup
Lauki soup / bottlegourd soup. Rinse the bottle gourd in enough water and peel it. Give the soup a swirl and Serve the Bottle gourd soup hot with bread. You could also serve it with bread croutons.
NOTE: This can be made in pot/pan instead of pressure cooker. You may/may not need to add little. #healthysoup Lauki Soup is light and helps lose weight. Bottle gourd soup is low in calories and fats but keep ones full for longer time. You can have Lauki soup / bottlegourd soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lauki soup / bottlegourd soup
- Prepare 1 small of diced lauki/Dudhi.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped coriander & mint leaves.
- You need as per taste of Salt and black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare Pinch of haldi powdered / turmeric.
- It’s 1 pinch of cumin seeds.
The bottle gourd is a commonly cultivated plant in tropical and subtropical areas of the The calabash is frequently used in southern Chinese cuisine in either a stir-fry dish or a soup. Lauki kheer (grated bottle gourd, sugar and milk preparation) is a dessert from. A very basic bottlegourd soup flavoured with spices and vegetables. It's a Portuguese inspired Goan soup.
Lauki soup / bottlegourd soup instructions
- In a pressure cooker heat oil on low flame add cumin seeds start to crackle add diced onions and saute till they turn slightly pinkish..
- Then add lauki, green chilli, lemon juice,coriander leaves, salt and black pepper and haldi stir these ingredients well..
- Then pour water in the pan and allow the ingredients to boil for 1-2 minutes…
- Close the lids and pressure cook them.once done transfer the mixture in a bowl and allow it to cool..
- Blend the cooked mixture with a hand blender to form a soup like consistency..
- Add some more amount of water and boil for three minutes..
- Serve hot topping with some fresh mint leaves.
Wash, peel, and cube the bottle gourd. Lauki Soup is a light soup which helps to reduce weight. How to make Lauki Bottle Gourd Yakhni Soup. Lauki halwa is a classic dessert that is simple and delicious! Lauki is also known as dodhi, ghia, bottle gourd, or opo squash.