Recipe: Delicious Thai coconut soup
Thai coconut soup. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Slowly pour the chicken broth over the mixture, stirring continually. An amazing quick and easy Thai Coconut Soup MADE FROM SCRATCH with easy to find ingredients!!
In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. An easy, dairy-free, lightened up version of Thai coconut soup made with coconut milk, ginger, spices, and veggies. Add chicken, mushrooms, lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, and chili paste. You can cook Thai coconut soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai coconut soup
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 3 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped lemongrass.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander.
- You need 1 of thai chili, minced.
- You need 1 of raw chicken breast, sliced.
- It’s 1 of sliced onion.
- Prepare of Shredded bok choy.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
Uncover the pot and stir in the chicken, coconut milk, mushrooms, fish sauce, sugar and lime juice. Here are the steps to make a great Thai coconut chicken soup. We will start with the cooking the chicken. Gather all your for the thai soup recipe ingredients and have them ready: mushrooms, coconut milk, salt, fish sauce, Thai red curry paste, chicken, chopped lemongrass, minced ginger, cilantro and chicken broth.
Thai coconut soup step by step
- Saute garlic, ginger, lemongrass, cumin, coriander, and chili.
- Add chicken and onion. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add bok choy, water, coconut milk, cilantro, and fish sauce. Cook 8 minutes..
Combine broth, pepper, garlic, ginger, lemon zest, lime zest, lemon juice and. Thai Coconut Soup Tom kha kai is a hot and spicy soup native to Laos and Thailand, typically prepared with coconut milk, chicken, and a delicious variety of vegetables, herbs, and spices. In the Thai language, it literally translates to something like "chicken-ginger soup:" "kha" refers to a ginger-like root traditionally used as a. Thai Coconut Soup is full of sweet coconut, tangy lime and tender chicken. You'll love the bursts of sweet and savory flavor in this unique soup.