Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Zero-oil vegetable soup
Zero-oil vegetable soup.
You can have Zero-oil vegetable soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zero-oil vegetable soup
- It’s 1 cup of diced carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cleaned and diced baby corn.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of vegetable stock/water.
- Prepare 2 medium size of tomatoes pureed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bean glass noodles.
- You need 4-5 of garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 3-4 of fresh basil leaves.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Zero-oil vegetable soup instructions
- Heat a pressure cooker over medium heat..
- Add garlic cloves,diced carrot,baby corn and tomato puree.Saute on low flame for 1-2 minutes..
- Now add vegetable stock,basil leaves,black pepper,salt to taste stir well and pressure cook for 1 whistle..
- After 1 whistle lower the flame and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Turn off the gas and let the steam release by itself..
- Now open lid add glass noodles to hot soup,cover and let them sit for few minutes,until noodles are soft..
- Divide soup into serving bowls,if required add salt and black pepper to taste.Garnish with fresh coriander leaves..
- Serve soup hot with cereal bread..