Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Lentil spinach soup
Lentil spinach soup. Lentil and Spinach Soup from My Italian Neighbour. Keywords: lentil soup, middle eastern lentil soup, red lentil soup, red lentil soup recipe, turmeric lentil soup. Lentils are packed with protein and are an easy change of pace from beans in soup. —Margaret Wilson of Hemet, California.
A nutritious, flavor-packed spinach lentil soup that comes together in minutes! With earthy Mediterranean spices, lime juice and fresh parsley! This hearty lentil-spinach soup is so filling and full of flavor, you won't believe it's vegan! You can cook Lentil spinach soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lentil spinach soup
- It’s 1/2 cup of washed split red lentil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped spinach.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped tomato.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of roasted and crushed peanut.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of green chilli paste.
- You need 4 of curry leaves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
Take a mouthful of this thick lentil spinach soup and be comforted. The flavor explosion that is so rich, yet. Toss in the spinach and the garlic and sauté until spinach is wilted. Add the vegetable broth, diced tomatoes with liquid, and lentils to the pot.
Lentil spinach soup instructions
- Take a pressure cooker add red lentil, chopped spinach, chopped tomato, salt turmeric powder and 1 1/2 cup water mix them well..
- Pressure cook for 2 to 3 whistles..
- Heat oil in a another pan add green chilli paste and curry leaves and cook for 1 minute..
- Add boiled lentil mixture salt, crushed peanut and water mix it well bring to boil..
- Cook on a low flame for few minutes..
- Lentil spinach soup is ready..
Made from scratch with spinach and lentils, daal-palak ka shorba soup is yummy and seriously When the daal is cooked, add the spinach, season with salt to taste, stir and reduce the heat to low. This tasty spiced lentil and spinach soup is topped off with a swirl of cream. Add the chopped tomato, lentils and chicken stock and bring to the boil. A spicy, aromatic soup with Ethiopian spices taking centre stage. Keywords: spinach and lentils, lentil recipe, one pot dinner, vegetarian recipe.