You can cook Drumstick Soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Drumstick Soup
- You need 2 cups of drumsticks cut into 2"pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of roughly chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roughly chopped potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of freshly grounded peppercorn.
- You need as per taste of salt.
Drumstick Soup instructions
- Heat butter in a pressure cooker,saute drumsticks,onions, potatoes on medium flame for 2 mins..
- Add 2 cups water and pressure cook for 3 whistles..
- Allow the air to escape from the lid..
- Blend the mixture, along with milk and 1 1/2 cup water in a mixer to a smooth paste..
- Strain the mixture through strainer..
- Transfer the mixture in a non -stick pan,add salt and pepper corns,mix well and cook on medium flame for 3 mins..
- Serve hot..